Thursday, October 13, 2011

Clean Up and Revival



So I realize I haven't been updating as often as I should, and a lot of stuff lately is kind of outdated (post previous to battle system change etc). Once I start getting resources done, the blog will get a facelift. New banner, and layout (hopefully). Also, I removed the chat box because of too many bots. If anyone has a better one they know of, please let me know.

As for the game, for the time being I'm only focusing on Mihli/Levin's side of the storyline. If the storyline draws out too long, I might have to cut them into two separate games. I'm doing all the art resources (pixel art/character design art) myself, so it may take a little time. However, the exchange is that everything will look nice (AND NOT RTP).





The Sunglow Weald is an example of this. The battle system is near completion. Only thing left is doing the animations~ and the Turn Bonus.

For now, have a Mihli sprite. I hope to bring good news in the following weeks.

0 comments: